Saturday, March 6, 2010

footsteps - chapter 1

Its been 3months ago since i wrote the last blog..
And now i'm back~!! woohoo~~
Alot of things happened,
where to start?? i reli dono...
I think i should start from the most imporant part,
which is i've already sent my resignation letter~!!
wad a good news, a month later,
i wont see those faces anymore,
my ladyboss asked me for a dinner,
i wanted to reject, but out of "giving face",
i dun have other reason to reject, hmm...
i was freezing when i was upon to hand the letter,
phew, i sitted in the office doing nth until 6.30pm,
hahaha, thinking how to make a start to tell,
but finally i MADE IT^^
Recently, i write myself a quote
which i think is quite useful for those
who have a thinking like tat..
"Jealousy Will Make You Surrounded by Sorrow, Hatred, Sadness,
Anger at the End, Think Twice before You Jealous"
Isn't good??
hahahaha, well, i love it so much~~
its for someone who got nothing to do in the office,
too free, too boring and keep posting
nonsense in the facebook~
she know who she is~~
i dono wad is she jealousing abt,
i juz cant figure it out~~
frens?? money?? as she said..
many frens keep away from her is juz because of her attitude,
why dun she put her face on a mirror 1st b4 backstabbing ppl??
another thing, coz of money?? WTH~
wad to do abt money?? Oh i know, maybe its just because
my salary is more higher than hers, i think so~
other than this, i cant find any reason
for her to say i snatching money v her??
rediculous i can say~
The next blog im gonna write it in chinese,
coz my english stil suxx, hahaha~
i dono how to express using english,
wad a shame for me~
but cant blame me, im not english ed~
so damn hungry now,
wad time will he be home to take me for dinner??
i oni have a packet of noodle today~~

No comments: