Sunday, September 13, 2009

flash back^^

saturday 05.09.2009
back to home day 2 ^^

going to time square, havent been there
before since it was opened, hehe^^
me & my sista~
this is a magic soap bought by my mom,
guess how much is this cost??
RM95 ar~~soo expensive..
to my mom, using RM95 to buy
a piece of soap is a very very
expensive thing, but tat morning..
she just came back home with
this soap..kinda touched~!!
i love you, mama~hehehe....
after our lunch, we reached our destination,
~time square~
but.....
there are only few shops inside,
hahaha..nothing more adi^^



wad is this expression??


but inside, the lights is perfect...
perfect to take pics~!! hahaha...
especially to those who are
such a vain pot like me & sis^^
keep on taking photos nonstop~
HAHAHAHAHA...


i bought my new purse, DOmoKun..haha~~



me & my dearest MOM^^



love u all till my last breathe^^
i will use all my life to love u all..
MUAKSSS ♥♥



those who are not vain pot is waiting
for the vain potS taking pics^^

the nite is coming, my mun mun send me
a msg, ask me to go MOIS wor..
hahaha, tot she's a good gurl,
but she invited me to go~!!
hahaha, i wont reject of coz...
AND..the nite has come^^
preparing to go out adi^^
about 11 something, we reached there finally..
its the 1st time i go there with them..
raining heavily tat nite, so..
we have to run over from FAME to MOIS...
hahaha..all of us became 落汤鸡^^
hahaha...

me & pauline..
used to call her 保龄球^^
hahaha...



me & my mun mun ♥

around 2.30am, i have to go bek 1st..
my fren is fetching me home,
so i have to leave my mun mun
and pauline le....
hope there's 2nd time we go to
mois 2gether again...
2moro (sunday) im flying back
to JB again, continue my hard life...
我很不舍得啊~~
i'm only coming back next year's CNY d i think..
not much day leave left for me..
feels wanna cry^^
i reached home at 3something tat nite,
wash my face n jump
into my warm warm nest d loo^^

No comments: